2016 Halloween Farmhouse Kitchen


Happy Halloween from my kitchen to yours. Our little kitchen nook is one of my most loved spots in the house to decorate. It's amazing how a new wall colour can change your Halloween look. I just left out the orange...



Table for three? Note the supervisor peeking in from around the china cabinet. 





I love old typography and was thrilled to find this perfect chocolate milk sign in one of my favourite shops in an Alberta town.



I'm always happy to get out my lighted pumpkin. It's perched on a chalk painted thrift store cheese stand, sans cover. And every farmhouse kitchen needs a couple of bovines on the counter.



Eat, drink and be scary. Doughboy hasn't even donned his costume yet. Unless he's going as a baker this year...



Thanks for stopping by... and Happy Halloween!

Tracy

Linking up to Tatertots & Jello

SaveSave

3 comments

  1. OK, I think those cows need tiny little Halloween party hats on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tiny cows are so adorable. Love your black and white theme in your kitchen for Halloween. So cute. Love Mr. Doughboy too! Happy Friday Tracy and have a wonderful week end.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your neutral farmhouse color scheme in your kitchen! You've still got plenty of "color" with your vintage treasures sprinkled about. I just sold my old black & white mixer because I don't have room for it in our kitchen, and I'm pretty sure we won't be upsizing in the near future. I hope your supervisor has it all under control for the upcoming event!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your visit and comments! :)